PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS
Wedding Date/ Time/ Place:________________________________________
Bride’s Name: ______________________________________________
Groom’s Name: ______________________________________________
email: __________________________________________________ _
Amount of Guests: _________________
Wedding Coordinator & Phone Number: ________________________
Chris’ Wedding Attire if different from a Dark Suit: ______________
WEDDING PACKAGE AND SERVICES INCLUDED FOR THE FEE STATED ABOVE:
· Meeting with Couple to work out ceremony and talk through your desires for the wedding.
· Leading/ Assisting in Rehearsal (if available)
· Leading Marriage Ceremony.
· Getting signatures on Marriage Certificate and mail in.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by all the relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature, PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation Deposit of 50% is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including unforeseen disaster, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of signing the contract. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding ceremony is due at or before the rehearsal.
3. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for the wedding outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the deposit will be forfeit. PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS agrees to refund all additional paid to THE CLIENT.
4. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment.
5. HOUSE RULES: PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony site management.
6. PAYMENTS: THE CLIENT agrees that 50% deposit is required at the time of contract acceptance and 100% of the remaining balance is due at/ before the rehearsal. Payment may be made in cash or check made out to “Chris Thielen”.
7. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, family, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative Officiant. PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS will make every effort to secure a replacement Officiant able and/or willing to provide a quality ceremony. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
9. AMENDMENTS: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the agreement. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by THE CLIENT and PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognized as amendments to this contract
I have read and understood the terms above.
I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.
Signed ______________________ (CLIENT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT)
Signed ______________________ (on behalf of PERSONAL WEDDINGS BY CHRIS)
Return Contract and $200 Deposit To CHRIS THIELEN
Tracy, CA 95304